There’s no downside to working on your Google rankings. In fact, these five ideas have “real world” benefits as well.
- Providing Google My Business with pictures of your church gives newcomers a visual of what to expect when they arrive.
- Receiving online reviews will help you and the rest of your staff make necessary improvements to your service.
- Increasing the word count on your homepage gives potential attendees a better idea of what your church has to offer.
- Starting a church blog keeps everyone up-to-date with what’s happening in your ministry.
- And reaching out to local businesses keeps your church involved in the community.
Getting your church on page one of Google matters. Not because rankings themselves matter, but because the people looking for your church matter.
Want even more helpful info for your church website? Start with this free tool: 11 Must-Haves Of Every Church Website! Don’t just make a website. Make it right!