Now Hiring - Senior Product Manager
Do you have what it takes to play a key role in the development of products within the church market? We seek someone who wants to make an impact by ensuring our product development is based on ideas that make substantial impact and solve critical issues for churches all around the world.
In this role, you'll be building out a team of product people, software engineers, designers, developers and other experts and then leading them to successfully deliver high tech SaaS products.You'll work in a strategic capacity to develop, define and manage the product roadmap while collaborating with cross-functional teams. You'll work hand in hand with senior leadership to provide competitive market analysis and direction on our roadmap.
From your leadership, products will be built based on existing and new ideas from industry experience and continual contact with current and prospective customers. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work directly with the development team to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing & sales to help define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with key customers.
- Develop, lead, and implement the product strategy and roadmap, realizing key innovations and concepts into tangible, profitable products; ensuring product strategy is aligned with corporate strategy and poised for growth.
- Make recommendations for difficult tradeoffs relating to product features, cost, and schedule.
- Collaborate with Senior Management, Engineering, Customer Experience and Marketing teams on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features.
- Conducting quantitative analyses to support business needs (e.g. price/cost evaluation and modeling, penetration assessment, market share analyses, etc.).
- Develop, oversee, and work to implement the ideal customer experience for core products. (I.E. Create an innovation engine fed by customer insight.)
- Create a strong team environment. Refine and define product management team structure in a scaling environment.
- 5+ years of product management experience delivering SaaS based products.
- Have a passion for simple, smart, beautiful product experiences with the ability to create wireframes and product specifications. Experience with various wireframing tools. (I.E. Balsamiq, Moqups, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc…)
- 3+ Years of leadership experience. Including hiring and direct report experience in a product management setting.
- Extremely knowledgeable in technology, you might have even been a developer or software engineer at one point in your life.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills. SQL Queries should feel natural to you.
- Experience with various Agile Development Methodologies. PM certification a strong plus.
- Familiar with JIRA, Confluence, or other project tools.
- Bachelors in computer science, project management, business, marketing, or similar.
If you think you (or someone you know) has what it takes to help the growth of the church, click here to apply.