Clover Sites 3: Beta Launch Date
Clover Sites 3 will begin launching in beta on June 22nd!
No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. That's the real date we'll start sending out early access invites. We said early Summer and we're so excited to be launching literally on the second day of Summer! We know you've been waiting for this and can't wait for you to see what we've been working on for nearly three years.
If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to check out new.cloversites.com
Here's a quick look at how this launch process will work:
- Starting on June 22nd, we'll begin rolling out early access over a three week period to all of you who signed up for our beta.
- This beta rollout will be happening in batches, which means we'll gradually be releasing Clover Sites 3 to you in the order you signed up for the beta list as quickly as we can, while still making sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you're on the beta list, we'll email you directly with a personal invite when Clover Sites 3 is ready for you. That email will have all of the specific information you need to get started, whether you're a current Clover Sites customer, or brand new to the Clover family.
- We'll only be releasing new invites to the Clover Sites 3 beta on weekdays, so please keep that in mind. We'll get as many of you on board as possible during each week of the beta.
- Clover Sites 3 will officially launch shortly after this early access program has ended.
Now, If you haven't signed up for this early access yet and want to be a part of it, we would really encourage you to go do that soon. Early access is first come first served so the sooner you sign up, the sooner you can start using Clover Sites 3 to design your new website.
Why Are We Launching This Way?
We really want all of you to have the best possible experience with Clover Sites 3. By rolling out access to you over a three week period, we'll be able to better answer any questions you may have, help you with the transition to CS3, and be sure to squash any bugs that may pop up, while making sure all of our servers can handle the load. Our goal is to get Clover Sites 3 into your hands as quickly as we can while also making this launch as smooth as possible.
What's Next for CS3?
There are so many great new ways of creating and editing your websites with Clover Sites 3. And, there are a lot of new features we have planned - some we've mentioned like the Media Player. For those of you who really want a peek down the road, we'll have more information on these kinds of things after our official launch.
Bottom line, our goal is to really take care of your ministry, and make sure you have a great experience with this new product. And a part of that means we want to continue delivering new features and improvements on a regular basis. We can't wait to see what you create!