April CS3 Update
We realize it’s been a while since we gave you an update on Clover Sites 3, so we wanted to provide a quick rundown of where we’re at. Big picture, there are a couple things we wanted to let you know.
First, we’re going to be keeping you guys more up to date with our progress starting this month, and actually be a lot more transparent and frequent with our updates. Second, we’re really excited to let you guys know that we’re quickly headed towards an internal alpha build of Clover Sites 3 in the coming weeks. What this means is that we’ll be able to start using the rough first version of the product on a daily basis internally, adding to, testing and refining the core functionality and design over the course of the months to come as we continue building features and fine-tuning everything. It’s a pretty big step towards launch and will help us continue to make an even better product and experience for you.
Since our last post, here are some other things that have been happening:
- We’ve worked a ton on the Clover Sites 3 media player and are getting really close to wrapping up the major functions. A lot of great new things will be in this completely new version, including the option for HD video as well as fully optimized, automatic video quality for any device.
- We’re up to our elbows in responsive web design, so all Clover Sites will be beautiful and functional on any device. There’s a lot to think through and try on this side of things to get it just right and still make it incredibly easy to use. We’re pretty happy with how this is going and looking forward to showing you more soon.
- We hired another front-end web developer! We’re continuing to expand our development team and are very glad to have Jerry on-board. He's 100% dedicated to fleshing out the visual look, feel and animation of not only front-end site designs, but our beautiful new Greenhouse, Dashboard, and so much more.
- We’ve also been working with additional third party groups of designers and developers outside of our core team to help us complete our Clover Sites 3 milestones faster.
- Clover now has a Communications Manager! With this new position, as mentioned, we’ll be better able to keep you more regularly updated and informed about Clover, our products, and other happenings. We’ll be posting on the Speaking of Clover blog a lot more often, as well as communicating and engaging more frequently on social media.
Finally, as a part of ramping up our communication efforts, next week Jim and Ben, the founders of Clover, will be answering some your toughest questions about Clover Sites 3, its timeline, and other things in a blog post. So stay tuned!